- Navigating Next Stage recovery: First Stage recovery is about fitting in; Next Stage recovery
is about becoming your true self and building a life that works for YOU.
- Secondary Addictions/Compulsions: Shopping, sex, food, internet usage, workaholism, etc.
- Starting Over/Reinvention: Rebounding from a new bottom in recovery and rebuilding a new,
more satisfying life.
- Codependence: Being excessively focused on another person to the detriment of one’s own life journey.
- Adult Child Issues: Emotional, behavioral, and relationship problems stemming from growing up in an alcoholic and/or abusive family of origin.
- Religious Abuse: Spiritual and emotional problems stemming from being raised in a rigid, highly dogmatic, fundamentalist religion/cult. Moving beyond fundamentalism and creating a mature spirituality.
- Career: Being stuck in an unfulfilling career, stalled in a current job, being under-employed, under-paid, or under-appreciated.
- Intimate Relationships: Problems holding onto relationships, with dysfunctional or codependent relationships, communication problems, boundary problems or unfulfilling relationships.
- Family: Problems maintaining healthy, balanced relationships, with good boundaries, with family members.
- Social Life: Difficulties building a satisfying social life, making friends, or holding onto friends.
- Spiritual Life: Building a more meaningful, personal spirituality; one better suited to your true inner self.
Take your recovery to the Next Stage: Contact Me to Book Your Free Exploratory Session.